Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury vacancies 2022 Apply Now @westerncapegov.erecruit.co. Enrolled Fiscal Policy Director vacancies in Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury. Apply now for Government vacancies in Cape Town.
Great news for all the job seekers waiting for the Western Cape Government vacancies in 2022. Recently, the Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury Vacancies 2022 has been published and advertised on many platforms. The official pdf file of DPSA vacancies 2022 Provincial Treasury Department are available at @www.dpsa.gov.za and inside this post. Currently, the government is hiring employees for Fiscal Policy Director jobs in the Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury. Interested Western Cape candidates can apply for Fiscal Policy Director jobs in Cape Town as per their qualifications.
Nowadays, a lot of government entities vacancies are being released continuously in different regions of SA. Candidates can apply for government job vacancies in other areas, Departments, job positions across SA as per their qualifications and experiences. At present, government Fiscal Policy Director vacancies at the Department of Provincial Treasury brought the most significant employment opportunity for the Seekers. Year by year, different candidates compete with others and successfully get elected for Government jobs in South Africa.
Candidates interested in applying for Western Cape vacancies Fiscal Policy Director should submit their online application form fast before its deadline. Apart from Fiscal Policy Director vacancies, visitors can also check for the available DPSA Provincial Treasury vacancies in Western Cape and other jobs in DPSA at this portal site. The team of Nxtgovtjobs keeps updating the page of Department of Provincial Treasury vacancies 2022 at regular intervals. Users can easily find the best job vacancy for themselves and apply for jobs in Government Departments. To get regular updates on the latest or upcoming South African government vacancies, subscribe to this newsletter.
Fiscal Policy Director jobs at the Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury are future secured and one of the indeed available jobs in Western Cape. From time to time, a government career also provided a lot of benefits and opportunities to them. Employees get their wages monthly, including some extra funds and allowances. Despite jobs in Cape Town, click here to check the list of other available Western Cape government jobs. Students who have completed their education and are exploring government jobs for matriculants with no experience are a golden chance in their hands.
Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury vacancies 2022 Apply Now @westerncapegov.erecruit.co | Enrolled Fiscal Policy Director vacancies in Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury
Vacancies in the Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury are being published constantly as per their requirements. Currently, eligible candidates can apply for Fiscal Policy Director vacancies in Western Cape. Getting an excellent salaried job is quite hard. We have listed here some Highest paying jobs along with Western Cape DPSA Vacancies.
In this post, we primarily focused on Fiscal Policy Director Government jobs in Cape Town. Users can check for other vacancies in the Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury and Western Cape municipality vacancies from the homepage of this website. Along with candidates who are planning to apply for University jobs, check your eligibility now. Interested job aspirants willing to get elected for government Fiscal Policy Director jobs in Cape Town, continue to read this till last to know about the required qualifications.
|Company Name:-||Department of Provincial Treasury Western Cape|
|Job Types:-||Fiscal Policy Director vacancies|
|Job Location:-||Cape Town, South Africa|
|Salary:-||All-inclusive salary package of R 1057326/per annum|
|Closing Date:-||Still Ongoing|
The requirements to be a capable candidate for Fiscal Policy Director jobs in the Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury are:-
Master’s degree in Economics/Finance/Business Administration/ Public Policy; * Minimum of 6 years appropriate middle management experience; and * The successful completion of the Senior Management Pre-entry Programme (see paragraph 4 in notes below).
* Accountable for assessing and optimising both vertical and horizontal division of national transfers through conditional grants, provincial equitable shares; * Ensuring that contributions are made to the budget process requirements within the Provincial Treasury by developing a fiscal framework; * Accountable for comparing In-Year Monitoring (IYM) with the Basic Accounting System (BAS)and Vulindela reports for technical correctness and making recommendations; * Accountable for ensuring that the fiscal policy processes and logistics for the Western Cape Racing and Gambling Board (WCRGB); * Responsible for reports on the revenue review, indicating the variances, expenditure and growth; * Accountable for monitoring and evaluating debt; and * Effective human resource management within Directorate: Fiscal Policy.
How to apply for the Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury vacancies 2022?
The process to submit the online application form for Fiscal Policy Director jobs in Cape Town is discussed below.
- Click the apply now button available below, which redirect you to the official career page of the Western Cape Department of Provincial Treasury vacancies 2022.
- Now, a pdf file will be open on the screen containing dozens of job vacancies in the Western Cape Provincial Treasury Department.
- Kindly choose the best suitable job for yourself compared to your qualifications. (In this case, we are sharing the process to apply for Fiscal Policy Director jobs in Cape Town).
- Read all the details about your selected job vacancy carefully and download the application form.
- Fill in the application form (as instructed) with accurate information and re-check it once.
- Finally, submit the form on the official email id of the career page by attaching the files of required documents.
Western Cape Provincial Treasury Department phone number, contact Information & address are shared below.
- Tel: 021 483 4709 – Fax: 021 483 3855
Email: [email protected]
Physical: 3rd Floor, Room 3-27, 7 Wale Street, Cape Town, 8000
Postal: Private Bag X 9165, Cape Town, 8000
Latest DPSA vacancies:- New DPSA vacancies 2021 update
Parent Page:-Department of Provincial Treasury vacancies 2022