Table of Contents
Western Cape Department of Community Safety Vacancies 2023 has been finally released with the motive of hiring talented individuals. Western Cape Department of Community Safety Jobs is the perfect opportunity to pave your way toward a rewarding future. The list of available positions is mentioned in the official report of the Department of Community Safety Vacancies Western Cape PDF. We will also provide a brief overview of current Western Cape DOCF Vacancies on this page.
So, Get your application from Nxtgovtjobs and take the next step towards a rewarding career with Western Cape Community Safety Vacancies. Before applying for WC DOCF Vacancies, check your qualifications and other details from the below sections.
Take a look:– New Western Cape Department Vacancies
Department of Community Safety Vacancies Western Cape 2023 Insights
|Hiring Department:-||Western Cape Department of Community Safety vacancies 2023 (WCDOCF Vacancies)|
|Job Types:-||Security Support Services & various other vacancies|
||Jobs For Matriculants, Graduate jobs, Grade 12 Jobs|
|Job Location:-||Job in Cape Town|
|Province:-||Western Cape Vacancies|
|Internship:-||Western Cape Department of Community Safety Internships|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Department of Community Safety vacancies Western Cape pdf, Download Z83 Editable form pdf|
|Salary:-||R 322746/- Per Annum Est|
|Closing Date:-||25 Sep 2023|
Updated list of Active WC Department of Community Safety Vacancies
The list of active Department of Community Safety, Western Cape Jobs, has been shared below to help candidates to find perfect opportunities.
|Job Type & Location:-||Closing Date:-|
|18 Sep 2023|
|18 Sep 2023|
|17 Jul 2023|
How To Apply for Department of Community Safety vacancies 2023 Western Cape?
The step to step guide to complete online applications for the Dept of Community Safety Western Cape Vacancies has been discussed below.
- Take your first step by clicking the “Apply Now” button below to access the official pdf of the current Department of Community Safety Circular.
- Among the list of multiple latest DOCF Jobs opportunities, select the best-suited opportunity suiting your qualifications and skills.
- Double-check the required qualifications and carefully read every detail prescribed in official notifications.
- Proceed to download the z83 form and online application form, and fill out both of them by entering the accurate information.
- Verify your forms and attach your CV and the required documents per instructions.
- Finally, submit your application through your Email id (mentioned in the official WCDOCF Vacancy notification) or submit your application at the Career Website.
@www.westerncape.gov.za Career Portal Information
After Viewing these Western Cape Department of Community Safety New Posts & Internships, Candidates will need the Western Cape Department of Community Safety contact details to complete their Job Application.
- Tel: 021 483 6949 – Fax: 021 483 6591
E-mail: [email protected]
Physical: M-60, M – floor, 15 Wale Street, Cape Town
Postal: PO Box 5346, Cape Town 8000