Last modified on June 19th, 2021
Vacancies in Western Cape Department of Agriculture 2021: If you are looking to work in South Africa. Few Vacancies are available in the Western Cape Department of Agriculture.
Get hired and work for the Government of South Africa in Western Cape, Agriculture and don’t let go Career enhancing Government Job opportunity with little vacancies available in Elsenburg and get recruited in Agriculture of South Africa as Western Cape Department as a released job offer in Rural and Agrarian Sector. Gain career development and potential growth from Government vacancies in Elsenburg, South Africa 2021.
Our website always keeps updating about Government Job Offer and career uplifting jobs available in Elsenburg. We keep Candidates updated with details related to vacancies available in the Western Cape Department of Agriculture.
Therefore We suggest you add our website to your favourite list and keep an eye on our website or Bookmark this website so that you don’t miss the Western Cape Department Vacancy Opportunity at Elsenburg, and we assure you that this will potentially take away the stress of unemployment soon and your search to work in Western Cape Department Agriculture will be completed with our help.
Vacancies in Western Cape Department of Agriculture 2021 | Agriculture jobs Elsenburg
At any moment, a new Vacancy alert comes from the Western Cape Department of Agriculture. You will be the first to know and this will increase the chance to get a government job in the Agriculture Western Cape Department in Elsenburg of South Africa.
You are well aware that vacancies in Elsenburg, South Africa, does not last long but do not worry. We will give you all the information here; you will never face any problems like this,
- What is your salary and Job Offer going to be,
- When this vacancy has come out, and
- How can you make a career in the Western Cape Department of Agriculture of South Africa, and
- Apply for the vacancy in Agriculture Department Western Cape 2021 hassle-free in just a matter of few minutes with our guidance.
Important link:-Western cape Department of Health
Excellent Career uplifting Job News, Vacancies in Western Cape Department of Rural Development, In Elsenburg:- As you know that the Western Cape Department site always keeps on updating different types of job vacancy, But still, many people are not able to find out about rural development job vacancies in the Western Cape Department. As Candidates have confusion in the Hiring Process, they miss Employment opportunities. Due to lack of information, so many people lose their Career enhancing Opportunities and a dream job offer to get recruited in the Western Cape Department of Agriculture. Candidates can apply for vacancies in the Department Western Cape, South Africa, with our easy explanation.
Details about vacancy in Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform Western Cape
|Company Name:-||Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform Western Cape|
|Job Types:-||Director Vacancies|
|Job Location:-||job in Elsenburg, Western Cape|
|Salary:-||R350000 -1250000 Per Annum Est|
Qualifications for Vacancy at Department of Agriculture Western Cape.
Western Cape Department of Elsenburg invites applicants to apply for Rural development Vacancies 2021 in South Africa. Government has new Vacancies in the Agriculture Department of Western Cape, which are opportunities for graduates interested in developing Careers in Elsenburg, South Africa, and gaining practical work experience with the name of the Government of South Africa.
All the requirements and necessary information are mentioned in the PDF.
- REQUIREMENTS: Grade 12 plus an undergraduate qualification (NQF level 7) in Legal/ Law (LLB) or relevant qualifications as recognised by SAQA. A minimum 5 years of experience at a middle management level in Legal Services environment in the Public Service. Five (5) years post admission experience as an Advocate or Attorney with the right to appear in the High Court. A valid driver’s license. COMPETENCIES: Strategic Capacity and Leadership skills, People Management, Empowerment and Integrity, Financial Management, Change Management, Programme and project management. Technical Competencies: Advanced financial and analytical skills and innovativeness. Adequate financial management and extensive knowledge of Supply Chain Management in the Public Service. Strong managerial and communication skills (written and verbal). Thorough knowledge of the Financial Prescripts of the Public Service and Supply Chain Management. ATTRIBUTES: Good interpersonal relations. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. Ability to work in a team and independently. Strong management skills. Problem Solving and Analysis, Client Orientation and Customer Focus, Communication.
The Department of Rural Development, Western Cape, will not charge any fees for Job application processing.
How to Apply for Rural Development Department Vacancy 2021 in South Africa?
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to submit the application form for a career-enhancing job offer, Agriculture Department, Elsenburg, South Africa. These steps will increase your chances of getting recruited by the Government of South Africa in the Western Cape Department. Candidates can follow these steps and make a career in South Africa.
- Below in this article, click on the apply now button shared below
- Now you will be redirected to the official website of the Western Cape Rural Development, Agrarian Reform Department
- On the career page of the Western Cape Rural Development, Agrarian Reform Department, you will find the current government job pdf
- Download that PDF and find a suitable vacancy for yourself like a Rural Development, Agrarian Reform vacancy, etc.
- After finalizing the job for which you are applying, check the requirements and eligibility criteria.
- Now in the last step, Send all the Supportive Documents on the Offical email id shared below.
Western Cape Rural Development & Agrarian Reform Department phone number, contact Information & address shared below.
- Physical: Admin Building, Muldersvlei Road, Elsenburg
Postal: Private Bag X1 Elsenburg 7607
Tel: 021 808 5111 – Fax: 021 808 7605
Email: [email protected]
Download Department of Rural Development, Agrarian Reform vacancies Western Cape pdf. Requirements employment form is included in the below pdf.
Latest DPSA vacancies:- New DPSA vacancies 2021 update
How can you change the future by applying to this government vacancy in the Western Cape Department of Rural Development & Agrarian Reform?
Rural and agricultural communities are the future of the nation. You can become part of the future by applying to job vacancies available in Western Cape Agriculture Department, Port Elizebeth, 2021, and work in South Africa and get the life you dream of with this available job offer. Working in nation development for the rural sector is most satisfying for any individual. With Government job offers, there will be satisfaction and security plus work-life balance with this government vacancy.
FAQ( Frequently Asked Questions)
- Which company is recruiting for the Department of job, Western Cape, South Africa?
Ans: Western Cape Government is recruiting for a job in South Africa
- For which position the Department of Agriculture is recruiting currently in South Africa?
Ans: Department Agriculture is recruiting for rural development in Elsenburg, South Africa.
- What are the minimum requirements for the job?
Ans: All the minimum requirement criteria have been mentioned above.
- How do I apply for the job?
Ans: Candidates can easily apply for jobs by reading the guide provided above. By following all those easy steps, you can apply for a job without any hassle and save few vacancies available in the Department of Agriculture.
The speciality of our Site and how is our Site different from others to help you get a job?
- The speed with Accuracy- We value your time and knowing the value of time is the essential tool to success. So we give the best in time service available in the market. All the links provided are tested, Double checked links, and hence we take accountability for Accuracy.
- Quality over Quantity- We always give preference to the Quality of the best job available in the market; we do all the research for you to get a good career opportunity and not the number of jobs. We don’t believe in flooding our Site with jobs having less career growth for candidates.