UCT Clinical Research Worker Vacancies in Cape Town 2023
Latest hirings on UCT Clinical Research Worker Vacancies in Cape Town. Career choice at UCT Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Clinical Research Worker Jobs at UCT.
Clinical Research Worker Available Jobs at UCT 2023 – Closing Date
Western Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of UCT Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for UCT Vacancies for Clinical Research Worker Positions. The applications for UCT Clinical Research Worker Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Cape Town. Applicants should rapidly apply for UCT Cape Town Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for UCT Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Western Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- UCT Vacancies 2023
UCT Clinical Research Worker Jobs in Cape Town Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Clinical Research Worker Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Cape Town|
|Region:-||Western Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download UCT Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||20 Mar 2023|
Clinical Research Worker Vacancies Requirements:-
• Matric certificate
• Shared lived experience with the patient population, for instance by being in recovery for two years from prior
unhealthy alcohol or other drug use, or have had a close association with a person in recovery
• Verbal, written and reading fluency in English and isiXhosa
• Demonstrable experience relevant to the practice of counselling
• Minimum of one-year prior research or substance use related work experience
• IT/technology skills with ability to learn new software programs such as RedCap
• Computing skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office and the use of the internet
• Willingness to commute to and work in primary care HIV clinics
• Ability to work well within a team
• Demonstrating non-judgmental, non-stigmatizing attitudes towards individuals living with HIV/AIDS and unhealthy
alcohol/other drug use through a knowledge and awareness of the process of recovery
UCT Clinical Research Worker Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Clinical Research Worker Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.
Apply Now for UCT Clinical Research Worker vacancies
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.