SUN Director Teaching and Learning Vacancies in Stellenbosch 2023
Latest hirings on SUN Director Teaching and Learning Vacancies in Stellenbosch. Career choice at SUN Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Director Teaching and Learning Jobs at SUN.
Director Teaching and Learning Available Jobs at SUN 2023 – Closing Date
Western Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of SUN Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for SUN Vacancies for Director Teaching and Learning Positions. The applications for SUN Director Teaching and Learning Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Stellenbosch. Applicants should rapidly apply for SUN Stellenbosch Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for SUN Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Western Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- SUN Vacancies 2023
SUN Director Teaching and Learning Jobs in Stellenbosch Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Director Teaching and Learning Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Stellenbosch|
|Region:-||Western Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download SUN Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||22 Mar 2023|
Director Teaching and Learning Vacancies Requirements:-
- A Doctorate;
- At least eight years’ relevant experience in a senior position in an academic development environment focused on the professional learning of academics in higher education for their teaching-learning-assessment role;
- A proven record and at least five years’ strategic leadership and management experience in a senior position in an academic development environment focused on the professional learning of academics in higher education;
- Proven human resource and line management skills within a professional academic support environment focused on the professional learning of academics in higher education;
- Proven research experience within the domain of professional academic support focused on the professional learning of academics with relevant accredited, peer-reviewed outputs;
- Proven experience in the design and facilitation of professional learning opportunities for academic staff in higher education faculties;
- The ability to function effectively within the multilingual and multicultural environment of Stellenbosch University;
- Healthy interpersonal abilities and leadership skills within a team context;
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills;
- Proven ability to implement and manage change;
- Operational decision-making skills;
- Excellent and effective communication skills in English and another official South African language;
- Proven record of providing leadership and innovation in teaching-learning-assessment and the professional learning of academics in higher education;
- Detail-focused and excellent time management skills;
- Proven ability to make connections and see the bigger picture.
SUN Director Teaching and Learning Applying Process
Congratulations on making a smart choice! By seeking information on How to apply for the Director Teaching and Learning Job, you’ve already positioned yourself ahead of the competition. With this level of dedication, you’ll excel in any challenge that comes your way.
Apply Now for SUN Director Teaching and Learning vacancies
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.