Apply Online for legal aid High Court Practitioner Vacancies 2022 @legal-aid.co.za. Latest notification of High Court Practitioner vacancies at legal aid for Freshers. Subscribe to our newsletter for more updates on legal aid vacancies for High Court Practitioner in Western Cape.
Good news for the Western Cape Job seekers actively looking for legal aid High Court Practitioner careers. Freshers waiting for legal aid vacancies in Cape Town can check the details of High Court Practitioner Jobs right now from this Job post. Interested candidates can apply for High Court Practitioner vacancies at legal aid by visiting the official website. The latest legal aid High Court Practitioner Jobs in Cape Town have brought a good chance for candidates willing to start their professional careers. Along with legal aid High Court Practitioner jobs in Cape Town, applicants can access all the other Latest vacancies in Western Cape.
Parent Page:- legal aid Careers 2022
legal aid High Court Practitioner Vacancies In Cape Town 2022 Apply Online @legal-aid.co.za
legal aid vacancies have become one of the leading and trending hubs for Jobs in South Africa, and thousands of candidates are employed in full-time Jobs in legal aid careers. Employees of legal aid High Court Practitioner Jobs in Cape Town earn a good salary that gradually increases. If you are also willing to enjoy a rewarding career with future growth opportunities, apply for legal aid High Court Practitioner careers. Freshers are invited to apply for legal aid High Court Practitioner vacancies in Cape Town.
Including legal aid High Court Practitioner vacancies in Western Cape, many other legal aid graduate Jobs in South Africa are also available at different job positions. The application submission process for legal aid vacancies for High Court Practitioner has already been started. Qualified Individuals are invited for legal aid Cape Town Vacancies in Western Cape.
Latest High Court Practitioner vacancies at legal aid for Freshers
|Hiring Organization:-||legal aid Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||High Court Practitioner Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full time jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs In Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Salary Est:-||R258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
legal aid High Court Practitioner vacancies Requirements:-
- Admitted attorney or advocate (the latter must have completed pupilage successfully at an institution recognised by Legal Aid SA).
- Legal representation at High Court level.
- Minimum of at least seven (7) years’ post-qualification experience of which five (5) years must be post-admission experience.
- A minimum of four (4) years’ High Court experience, or a minimum of six (6) years’ Regional Court experience.
- LLB degree.
- Proven track record in civil matters at High Court level.
- Valid driver’s licence will be an advantage.
- Right of appearance in High Court.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Analytical thinking.
How to apply for legal aid High Court Practitioner Jobs in Cape Town?
Eligible candidates can submit their online application for High Court Practitioner vacancies at legal aid by following the procedure discussed below.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- After clicking, you will be redirected to the official website of legal aid careers.
- Dozens of legal aid High Court Practitioner vacancies in Western Cape and other provinces will appear on the screen.
- Choose the best suitable legal aid vacancies for you as per your eligibility. (In this case, we have chosen legal aid High Court Practitioner jobs in Cape Town).
- Now download the online application form and fill in the required information.
- Finally, submit the application form online by attaching the certified copies of the required documents.