Knysna Municipality Director Planning And Development Vacancies in Knysna 2023
Latest hirings on Knysna Municipality Director Planning And Development Vacancies in Knysna. Career choice at Knysna Municipality Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Director Planning And Development Jobs at Knysna Municipality.
Director Planning And Development Available Jobs at Knysna Municipality 2023 – Closing Date
Western Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of Knysna Municipality Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for Knysna Municipality Vacancies for Director Planning And Development Positions. The applications for Knysna Municipality Director Planning And Development Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Knysna. Applicants should rapidly apply for Knysna Municipality Knysna Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for Knysna Municipality Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Western Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- Knysna Municipality Vacancies 2023
Knysna Municipality Director Planning And Development Jobs in Knysna Hiring info
|Hiring Municipality:-||Knysna Municipality|
|Job Type:-||Director Planning And Development Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Knysna|
|Region:-||Western Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download Knysna Municipality Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||06 Mar 2023|
Director Planning And Development Vacancies Requirements:-
• At least a Post Graduate or Degree in Science, Building Sciences\ Architect\Bachelor Degree in Town and Regional Planning or Development Studies; or equivalent at NQF level 8 with a minimum of 120 credits. • Minimum of seven (7) years’ work related experience at senior and middle management level, of which at least 2 years must be at senior management level; • Have proven successful Professional Developmental\Town and Regional Planning experience; • Good knowledge and understanding of relevant policy and legislation; • Good knowledge and understanding of institutional governance systems and performance management; • Good knowledge of supply chain management regulations and the Preferential Procurement Policy Framework Act, 2000 (Act No. 5 of 2000); • Knowledge of geographical information systems; and; • Knowledge of spatial, town and development planning • Project management certificate or diploma; • The required core competencies as stipulated in Annexures A and B of the Regulations on Appointment and Conditions of Employment of Senior Managers Government Notice 21 in Government Gazette 37245 dated 17 January 2014. • Compliance with the National Treasury Regulations on the Required Minimum Competency Level in Unit Standards is a recommendation. In terms of the exemption from Regulations 15 and 18 of Government Gazette 29967 officials not compliant will be granted 18 months from date of employment to comply with the aforesaid regulations.
How to Submit Online Applications for Director Planning And Development Vacancies at Knysna Municipality?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for Knysna Municipality Director Planning And Development Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting Knysna Municipality official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Western Cape.
- Cross-check the Director Planning And Development Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded Knysna Municipality Director Planning And Development Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the Knysna Municipality Career Portal.
Apply now for Knysna Municipality Director Planning And Development Vacancies
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.