HSRC Senior Research Specialist Vacancies in Cape Town 2023
Latest hirings on HSRC Senior Research Specialist Vacancies in Cape Town. Career choice at HSRC Jobs for Matriculants Students. Turn on push notifications for more openings, like Senior Research Specialist Jobs at HSRC.
Senior Research Specialist Available Jobs at HSRC 2023 – Closing Date
Western Cape Job Seekers are very excited after the release of HSRC Jobs near me at various posts. Freshers having diverse qualifications are called to apply for HSRC Vacancies for Senior Research Specialist Positions. The applications for HSRC Senior Research Specialist Vacancies are being accepted to fill the vacant seats in Cape Town. Applicants should rapidly apply for HSRC Cape Town Vacancies after checking the requirements and deadlines shared below. Visitors looking for HSRC Jobs without Matric can apply for the Latest Western Cape Vacancies through this Career Portal.
Parent Page:- HSRC Vacancies 2023
HSRC Senior Research Specialist Jobs in Cape Town Hiring info
|Job Type:-||Senior Research Specialist Jobs|
|Vacancy Type:-||Full-time jobs|
|Locality:-||Jobs In Cape Town|
|Region:-||Western Cape Jobs|
|Application Form (If Needed):-||Download HSRC Job Application Form Pdf|
|Salary Est:-||R 258,532 – R348,107/ Yearly|
||17 Feb 2023|
Senior Research Specialist Vacancies Requirements:-
- A Doctorate plus a Master’s degree in either Social Sciences, Social Epidemiology, Epidemiology or Public Health;
- An established research career as evidenced by peer reviewed publications (over 7 at the level of SRS and up to 10 publications for an upper level SRS);
- At least five (5) years’ senior research and management experience is needed, preferably in a research institution or a university;
- An expertise in one of the priority research areas of Identity and Belonging namely gender studies, gender policy, gender mainstreaming, gender-based violence and sexual reproductive health and rights, health, race and identity;
- A sound grounding in research methods, especially quantitative and qualitative approaches, a strength in epidemiological research methods and design will be advantageous;
- The versatility to apply quantitative and qualitative methodologies to challenging subject matter across disciplinary boundaries will be advantageous;
- Proficiency in or working experience with some of the following data software packages: STATA, SAS, R, Epi Info, SPSS, Nvivo, AtlasTI or other relevant statistical packages;
- A sound knowledge of quantitative data management and data analysis skills;
- An ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Good communication and leadership skills;
- An excellent networking and fundraising track record;
- Intellectual and personal integrity, imagination and drive;
- A strong user orientation, based on a commitment to addressing public health issues;
- An ability and enthusiasm to engage as a leader and team player in large-scale multi-disciplinary research, to lead and manage research teams, and to mentor and train their members
How to Submit Online Applications for Senior Research Specialist Vacancies at HSRC?
After checking the qualifications, candidates can apply for HSRC Senior Research Specialist Job Vacancies by following these steps.
- After visiting HSRC official Portal choose the best positions from multiple active Vacancies in Western Cape.
- Cross-check the Senior Research Specialist Job requirements from the official portal to avoid any misunderstandings.
- You may have downloaded HSRC Senior Research Specialist Job Application Form from the above table.
- Add the required information to your form and submit it via Email or upload it on the HSRC Career Portal.
Apply Now for HSRC Senior Research Specialist vacancies
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.