DPSA Primary Health Manager Vacancies in Overberg Circular 24 of 2022 Apply Now. They are currently hiring Primary Health Manager Vacancies at DPSA government Department. Subscribe now for more updates on Upcoming DPSA government Primary Health Manager vacancies.
Dept of public works vacancies has invited the candidates to apply for DPSA Primary Health Manager Jobs in Overberg. Candidates can avail of this opportunity and get hired for the DPSA Primary Health Manager post at the Department of Health. Applicants can now apply for DPSA Primary Health Manager vacancies in the Department of Health before its Closing Date. DPSA offers a great chance to the Western Cape Jobseekers waiting for the DPSA government job vacancy. Currently, DPSA Primary Health Manager vacancies in Overberg are available for freshers to apply for. Government Jobs aspirants can find all the DPSA available Jobs in Western Cape through this portal.
Active List:- DPSA vacancies latest circular 2122
DPSA Primary Health Manager Jobs in Overberg Circular 24 of 2022 Apply Now
The Department of Public Service and Administration has released its latest DPSA government Primary Health Manager vacancy for Freshers. The current hiring of DPSA Health Vacancies Western Cape is available for the position of Primary Health Manager Jobs in Overberg. As a member of DPSA Primary Health Manager jobs in Overberg, you will get all the benefits enjoyed by the government employees. Based on their qualifications, few candidates will be selected for Government Primary Health Manager vacancies at DPSA. Subscribe to this newsletter to get more updates on Western Cape DPSA jobs notifications.
Parent Page:- Western Cape Department of Health vacancies 2022
DPSA government Primary Health Manager vacancies
|Vacancy Name:-||DPSA vacancies 2022|
|Type of job available:-||Primary Health Manager jobs|
|Employment Type:-||full-time jobs|
|Location:-||Jobs in Overberg|
|Province:-||Western Cape DPSA vacanacies|
|Salary Est:-||R882 042 per annum (Level 07)|
DPSA Primary Health Manager Vacancies Requirements:-
- Minimum educational qualification: Appropriate 4-year Health related National Diploma/Degree or equivalent registrable with a South African Statutory Health Professions Council or South African Nursing Council. Experience: Appropriate/recognisable experience in District Heath Systems/Management/Services. Appropriate experience in PHC Management. Inherent requirements of the job: Valid (Code B/EB) driver’s licence. Willingness to attend to community needs after-hours. Competencies (knowledge/skills): Computer literacy (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet). Proficiency in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape (written and verbal). Ability to function/make decisions independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Good communication, interpersonal, leadership and conflict resolution skills. Knowledge and understanding of the District Health System/and health implementation thereof. Basic knowledge and experience in office administration, financial and procurement administration
How to apply for Dpsa Primary Health Manager vacancies in Western Cape?
Eligible candidates can proceed further to apply online for Primary Health Manager vacancies at DPSA in Overberg by following the process discussed in the section below.
- Click the apply now button available below this webpage.
- Now you will be redirected to the official website of DPSA careers.
- The latest circular of DPSA vacancies will appear on the screen with all the current openings for DPSA government jobs.
- Choose the best suitable jobs for yourself, matching your qualifications. (In this case, we have chosen DPSA Primary Health Manager vacancies in Overberg).
- Now read the instructions carefully and download the application form.
- Fill in the online application form with accurate information and attach the certified copies of the required documents.
- After verifying all the details, submit the form online at the official website of DPSA career.