Department of Home Affairs Mobile Driver Vacancies 2022 Apply Online at @doh.com. Hiring for Mobile Driver Vacancies in Department of Home Affairs. Available opportunity at Department of Home Affairs Mobile Driver Jobs in Western Cape. Subscribe to this newsletter for upcoming Department of Home Affairs Vacancy Updates.
Government Vacancies in Western Cape have been released for Department of Home Affairs Mobile Driver Vacancies. Candidates eager to join this sector should apply for Department of Home Affairs Mobile Driver Vacancies in Cape Town. With many seats available, job seekers can now submit online applications for Department of Home Affairs Mobile Driver Jobs in Cape Town. Visitors can also access the latest job opportunities available at different government departments.
Parent Page:- Western Cape Department of Home Affairs Careers 2022
Apply Online for the Department of Home Affairs Mobile Driver Vacancies 2022
Department of Home Affairs Career is the first employment site for individuals wishing to establish their future in this sector. Opportunities for Jobs at the Department of Home Affairs are being organized constantly for talented freshers. Currently, officials offer a golden chance and invite job seekers to apply for Department of Home Affairs Mobile Driver Vacancies in Cape Town. The required certifications to apply online for the Department of Home Affairs Mobile Driver Vacancy have been discussed below to read for interested applicants.
Mobile Driver job opportunities in the Department of Home Affairs
|Hiring Department:-||Department of Home Affairs Careers 2022|
|Job Type:-||Mobile Driver Vacancies|
|Employment Type:-||Full-Time Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||R 195000-325000/- Annually|
|Location:-||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Closing Date:-||Coming Soon|
Department of Home Affairs Mobile Driver Vacancies Requirements:-
• A 3 year tertiary qualification in Public Administration / Management or related qualification at NQF Level 6 as recognised by SAQA • 1 year clerical / administration experience in operations environment • A valid driver’s licence (Code 10, C) and Public Driver Permit (PDP) • Knowledge of Public Service Regulations and Civic Services prescripts • Knowledge of National Treasury and Public Finance Management Act • Knowledge of Human Resource Regulatory Framework • Proven client focus and orientation • Communication and sound interpersonal skills • Time management • Problem solving skills • Planning and organizing • Leadership ability • Conflict management skills • Extensive travelling is required.
How to Apply Online for Mobile Driver Vacancies in the Department of Home Affairs?
After matching your qualification from the above section, candidates are suggested to follow the below steps.
- Click the “Apply Now” button available below this webpage.
- A new page containing all the details of the available Vacancies in the Department of Home Affairs will appear.
- By scrolling the list, select the best one as per your qualifications. (Here, we are discussing the Department of Home Affairs Mobile Driver Jobs in Cape Town).
- Carefully read all the requirement details and download the online job application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic qualification details.
- Finally, please review the application for Mobile Driver Vacancy and submit it on the official page or email id of the Department of Home Affairs Career.