Department of Health Lecturer Nursing Vacancies in Cape Town 2022
Recent Openings of Department of Health Lecturer Nursing Vacancies in Cape Town. Qualification Required for Department Of Health Lecturer Nursing Jobs is mentioned Here. Hiring freshers for Lecturer Nursing Vacancies In the Department Of Health. Turn on the push Notifications for Upcoming Vacancies at Department of Health.
Apply for Department of Health Lecturer Nursing Vacancies 2022
Candidates having a suitable degree to pursue a growing future career can apply for Department of Health Lecturer Nursing Vacancies in Cape Town. Notifications of Department Of Health Lecturer Nursing Jobs in Western Cape have been recently opened with many other positions. Interested Candidates must be aware of all the crucial details before applying for Lecturer Nursing Vacancies In Department Of Health. Visitors can also apply for other Western Cape Latest Jobs in SA after checking their eligibility for available Job Vacancies.
Parent Page:- Western Cape Department of Health Vacancies 2022
Lecturer Nursing job opportunities in the Department of Health
|Hiring Department:-||Western Cape Department of Health Vacancies 2022|
|Job Type:-||Lecturer Nursing Vacancies|
|Employment Type:-||Full-Time Jobs|
|Salary Est:-||R 261372-307890/- Annually|
|Location:-||Jobs in Cape Town, Western Cape|
|Closing Date:-||10 Feb 2022|
Department of Health Lecturer Nursing Position Requirements:-
- Basic R425 qualification accredited with the South African Nursing Council (i.e. diploma/ degree in nursing) or equivalent qualification that allow registration with the South African Nursing Council (SANC) as a Professional Nurse and Midwife or Psychiatric (where applicable). Post-basic qualification in Nursing Education registered with SANC. A pot-basic nursing qualification with duration of at least 1 year accredited with the SANC in one of the following post-basic discipline: Medical and Surgical Nursing Science (Operating Theatre Nursing), Medical and Surgical Nursing Science (Trauma and Emergency), medical and Surgical Nursing Science (Critical Care Nursing: General), Medical and Surgical Nursing Science (Orthopaedic Nursing), Advanced Psychiatric Nursing Science, Clinical Nursing Science: Health Assessment, Treatment and Care, Advanced Midwifery and Neonatal Nursing Science. A Master’s degree where the post is for teaching of Bachelor’s Degree and Post Graduate Diploma (PGD’s) programmes (NQF L 8)
How to Apply Online for Lecturer Nursing Vacancies in the Department of Health?
After matching your qualification from the above section, candidates are suggested to follow the below steps.
- Click the “Apply Now” button available below this webpage.
- A new page containing all the details of the available Vacancies in the Department of Health will appear.
- By scrolling the list, select the best one as per your qualifications. (Here, we are discussing the Department of Health Lecturer Nursing Jobs in Cape Town).
- Carefully read all the requirement details and download the online job application form.
- Fill in the form by entering your basic qualification details.
- Finally, please review the application for Lecturer Nursing Vacancy and submit it on the official page or email id of the Department of Health Career.
Download Department of Health Jobs Application Forms 2022 pdf
Apply Online for Department of Health Lecturer Nursing Vacancies
- Department of Health Administration Clerk Vacancies in Cape Town 2022
- Department of Health Senior Administrative Officer Vacancies in Cape Town 2022
- Department of Health Works Inspector Vacancies in Cape Town 2022
Trending Searching of this Week
Nxtgovtjobs is a one-stop destination for all job seekers looking for reputable and prestigious employment sources.